Wednesday 30 March 2011

The Bra, currently my favourite invention

The Bra, The Over Shoulder Boulder Holder, The Boobie Basket and in Germany a Schtoppem Floppem.
I really think that the bra, for me, is highly ranked as one of the best inventions ever.  For those of you who know me, I don't really need a bra as I wasn't in the front of the queue when boobs were being dished out so I don't wear one for all the conventional reasons.  I only consider buying a bra if it has under wiring and at least 2inches of padding in the cup.  Which has just raised another thought in my head.... When was the last time I bought a bra?  Think it might have been 9 years ago for my wedding day.  Anyway.... each morning I throw the straps of my fake boobs over my shoulders and give it no further thought for the day. 
I have friends that regularly use their bras as a place to keep their drinking money, lip stick or even their house key and up until yesterday, the most interesting thing ever been put in my bra was a lighter, which kept falling out!  And then I discovered my bra had an ultimate use that wasn't just for aesthetics........ A place to clip my iPod. 
Ok I admit, I may have got a few stares in the gym when I discovered my new iPod storage place, but it worked!  All I need to do now is work out how to use the iPod properly to avoid dumbfounded, shocked faces of other gym users when I fiddle with my nipples every few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment