Wednesday 13 April 2011

Addict or Opportunist?

Ok, it is time to come clean and be honest with myself.  I am a TOTAL addict.  I would vaguely class myself as addicted (but more of an opportunist) to some things in my life, like the odd cigarette, but I would literally do ANYTHING for a jam donut.

I have recently found myself going to extreme measures to have one (or maybe 2 or 3).  These measures have included trampling small children to get to the last bag on the shelf and even, I'm sad to admit, eating a stale one.  Last night I found myself counting the remaining donuts in the bag - 3; only 3 of my 4 children eat donuts but then where is mine?  So I hid them!! How awful is that?

And to top that, if I'm trying to be good, I will eat into the donut until I get to the jam, eat the jam and then leave a tiny bit of jamless donut remaining.  Who am I kidding?

Note to self....... JUST DON'T BUY THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment