Thursday 14 April 2011

Dear Husband

Dear Husband

May I start this letter by simply saying "I love you". 

When you are working away I miss you.  In fact I miss you so much that I could not help but wear your new, only worn 3 times (once by you and twice by me) grey hoodie just to feel close to you; to smell you; to feel you are near me. 

I think that your daughter felt the same as when I put on your nearly new hoodie this morning she kept saying "dadda dadda".  Normally, if you were home I would be shhushing her quiet in hope that you would not notice I was wearing one of your jumpers.  But today I said "Yes honey, it's Daddy's jumper" and carried on my day.

And I am truly convinced that she also wanted to feel close to you when she threw her arms around me and left spaghetti bolognese hand prints on the sleeves and back of your hoodie.  I am also convinced that when she rubbed her gorgeous but somewhat orange face into the front of your now not so new looking hoodie, she just wanted to smell you.

Anyway, I hope work is going well.

Lots of love
XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment